Bachelor Degree Completion Programs
Bachelor Degree Completion programs are two-year college credit programs for students who have already earned 45 or more college credits and satisfied general education requirements. If you want an in-depth degree to prepare to serve in the mission of God in the world, MU offers many options. Generally, Bachelor Degree Completion programs require 60-72 credit hours for completion (normally completed in 2 - 4 years of study). Admission into the Bachelor Completion Degree program requires a minimum of 42 credit hours of previous college work or an earned associate degree.
Bachelor Degree Completion Program Admissions Checklist
• Complete the MU online application
• Pay the $25 application fee
• Submit official high school transcripts
• Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
• Submit essay
• Submit personal faith statement
• Have a personalized discussion with an admissions counselor.
Be sure to include your name and date of birth on all items that you email to email@example.com.
Pay attention to the deadlines below in order to get your admissions materials in on time: