What is the Application Process?
- Complete the MU Online Application
- Pay the $25 application fee
- Submit official high school or college transcripts for evaluation
- Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
- Submit essay
- Submit personal faith statement
- Graduate students submit a letter of support
- Have a personalized discussion with admissions counselor.
Faith Statement Submission
Please write a brief testimony of your personal salvation experience and describe your personal relationship with God today. This statement should be 200-300 words in length. Be sure to include your name and birthdate on the document and submit it to admissions@missional.University.
Please write a 500-600 word essay response to the following question:
Missional University’s mission statement says, “To prepare biblically-grounded, missional leaders who join the mission of God in diverse communities by incarnating the gospel with culturally-appropriate ministry skills while seeking the spiritual transformation of people and communities that connect all peoples to God in worship in their own heart language.” Explain how earning a degree at Missional University would help you support this mission? Be sure to include your name and birthdate on the document and submit it to admissions@missional.University.
Be sure to include your name and date of birth on any materials sent to email@example.com.