Associate Degree Programs
Missional University's online associate degree programs provide students with a solid foundation in areas of study that are in high demand among faith-based non-profits, community service agencies, and other organizations. Education at Missional University facilitates the student's discovery of their purpose, expands their passion, and equips them to join the mission of God in the world.
Associate Degree programs are two-year college credit programs. If you want a foundational degree that prepares you to merge faith and life, MU offers many options. Generally, Associate Degree programs require 60-72 credit hours for completion (normally completed in 2 - 4 years of study).
Associate Degree Program Admissions Checklist
• Complete the MU online application
• Pay the $25 application fee
• Submit official high school transcripts
• Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
• Submit essay
• Submit personal faith statement
• Have a personalized discussion with an admissions counselor.
Pay attention to the deadlines below in order to get your admissions materials in on time: