Most of the Graduate Degree programs are two-year graduate credit programs for those with a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent. If you want an in-depth degree that prepares you for leadership in the mission of God in the world, MU offers many options. Generally, Master's Degree programs require 60 - 72 credit hours for completion (normally completed in 2 - 4 years of study). In addition to the undergraduate degree admissions requirements, graduate degree-seeking students must include one letter of recommendation from a member of the clergy, community service agency, or a faith-based organizational leader.
All Master's Degree programs at Missional University may become a specialization within a Master of Divinity by adding on an additional one year of Master of Divinity curriculum. Thus all Master's Degree programs are part of a Dual Degree combination with the Master of Divinity program.
Graduate degree program admissions checklist
- Complete the MU online application
- Pay the $25 application fee
- Submit official high school transcripts
- Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
- Submit essay
- Submit personal faith statement
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- Have a personalized discussion with an admissions counselor.
Be sure to include your name and date of birth on any item that you submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay attention to the deadlines below in order to get your admissions materials in on time: