Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Undergraduate Certificate programs are full college credit programs that are transferable to an Associate or Bachelor Degree Completion program. This option is for you if you want basic training but do not need to work towards a degree at this time. Generally, Certificate Programs require 15 - 30 credit hours for completion (normally completed in 1 - 3 years of study).
Certificate Program Admissions Checklist
- Complete the MU Online Application
- Pay the $25 application fee.
- Submit official transcript(s) high school transcript
- Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
- Submit essay
- Submit personal faith statement
- Have a personalized discussion with an admissions counselor.
Pay attention to the deadlines below in order to get your admissions materials in on time: