The Two Plus Two Bachelor Degree programs
These programs are for students who have no college credits but are looking to earn a bachelor degree while at MU. If you would like to enter a bachelor degree program from day one, you will customize your curriculum by first selecting an associate degree program, then a bachelor degree completion program. In this scenario, students state their intentions early, so credits earned at the associate degree level seamlessly transfer into a bachelor degree completion program. If you want an in-depth degree to prepare to serve in the mission of God in the world, MU offers many options. Two Plus Two Programs generally require between 120-132 credits to complete.
Two Plus Two Program Admissions Checklist
• Complete the MU online application
• Pay the $25 application fee
• Submit official high school transcripts
• Submit English proficiency test scores if transcripts are from a non-English language institution
• Submit essay
• Submit personal faith statement
• Have a personalized discussion with an admissions counselor.
Pay attention to the deadlines below in order to get your admissions materials in on time: