Missional University's Dual Enrollment Admission Guidelines
- Students must meet and adhere to all MU’s guidelines
- Students may only take one course per eight-week term
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA while enrolled at MU
Admissions Process Checklist
- Complete and submit the online application
- Complete and submit your personal faith statement
- Submit the $25 application fee
- Submit your finalized essay
- Submit any required transcripts and documentation
- Have a personalized (online) discussion with one of our admissions counselors
Faith Statement Submission
- Please write a brief testimony of your personal salvation experience and describe your personal relationship with God today. This statement should be 200-300 words in length. Be sure to include your name and birthdate on the document and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please write a 500-600 word essay response to the following question:
- Missional University’s mission statement says, “To prepare biblically-grounded, missional leaders who join the mission of God in diverse communities by incarnating the gospel with culturally-appropriate ministry skills while seeking the spiritual transformation of people and communities that connect all peoples to God in worship in their own heart language.” Explain how earning a degree at Missional University would help you support this mission? Be sure to include your name and birthdate on the document and submit it to admissions@missional.University.
- Be sure to include your name and date of birth on any items that you email to email@example.com.
Completed applications are considered on a rolling basis for each 8-week academic term, listed below:
August thru October
October thru December
January thru March
March thru May
May thru July